Thursday, July 30, 2009

giving it a shot

I have some down time at work and was sick searching "how to get my 15 month old to sleep" on the web, so.............thought I would give the whole "blog thing" a shot. I'm anticipating that the majority of my post will be involving my very adorable little boy, Callen (A.K.A : Cal). He is getting to that toddler stage and I can see some very hilarious and worthy posts happening on the horizon.

As of today, I'm extremely sleepy as Callen decided it would be a good idea to wake up at 3:00am and not fall back asleep until after 5:00am which left me with a half hour before my alarm went off. I was a little worried about how I would make it through this day as my doctors were on call last night and admitted 10 new patients. However, its after 2:00pm and I don't have any sleep lines on my face so things must be going well. Hopefully tonight will be a little less exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment